Allergic diseases cause a lot problems not only during the blossom time of plants. A lot of issues arise when there is an allergic child in a family. A lot of knowledge and patience is needed. Rapid allergic reactions (anaphylaxis) maybe even dangerous to health or even life. An effective help for all those issues can be patient‘s knowledge on the reactions, possession of needed means and knowledge on how to use them . Thorough investigation, patient‘s education and the neweset medication provide very good results.
- Consultation with allergist and clinical immunologist
- Skin test for one allergen
- Intradermal / Skin prick testing with one concentration of allergen
- Patch test with 24 chemicals
- Autologous serum skin test
- Nasal secretion/ discharge cytology
- Pulmonary function test (spirometry)
- Laboratory investigations: an allergen-specificimmunoglobulin E (IgE) bloodtest (mixed set of allergens 20, 27, 35, 36, 55), an allergen-specificimmunoglobulin E (IgE) bloodtest (food allergens set 10, 20, 30, 36, 45), an allergen-specificimmunoglobulin E (IgE) bloodtest (inhaled allergens set 10, 20, 36), food intolerance test, chronic allerrgy testing wtih Imu Pro, test for insect poison.