Digestive system diseases are maintained by tension, food additives and nutrition on irregular periods. Most common sypmtoms are water brash, pain and discomfort in stomach. Disregarding possible warning signs of chronic inflammation can result in more serious problems. Endoscopy is the most accurate and informative visual investigation for assessment of erosions, inflammations, oncological and other diseases of oesophagus, stomach and duodenum. Biopsy or identification of Helicobacter pylori is performed if necessary. The procedure is rapid for the data and images are saved in the media.
- Consultation with professor gastroenterologist
- Gastroscopy (anesthesia on request)
- High resolution colonoscopy (anesthesia on request)
- High resolution flexible sigmoidoscopy (anesthesia on request)
- Identification of Helicobacter pylori
- Biopsy performance
- Endoscopic foreign body retrieval